Junior Product Designer
Work Location: Oroslavje
Museum of Illusions is the world's largest and fastest-growing museum chain with 47 locations in 27 countries, and big plans for further expansion. Our original concept was launched in 2015 and quickly became a recognizable global brand and leading attraction in each city where it was launched.
Our young and motivated team is rapidly growing, and we invite you to join us in our mission to bring interactive, immersive, and fun experiences to everyone eager to have their mind blown.
What you would get to do
- Designing new products (exhibits) and improving existing ones
- Conceptualizing, ideating, and developing final product solutions
- Creating sketches, presentations, and preparing production documents
- Collaborating with the production team during the prototype testing phase.
What you should bring along
- Completed a degree in product/industrial design, architecture, or a related discipline (or equivalent design knowledge acquired through other education and work experience)
- Proficient in relevant software programs such as Rhino, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Enscape, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Preferred experience working in similar positions involving product conceptualization, design, and creating production drawings
- Desirable skills in related areas such as graphic design, animation, etc.
What you can expect from working with us
- Full-time salaried position with a bonus structure
- Full medical, dental & vision
- Paid time off, holidays included
- A young, vibrant and ambitious team to work with
- A fun, exciting and industry-leading concept to manage and develop in location
- Reimbursement of travel expenses and provision of warm meals
- Workplace located in Oroslavje (Milana Prpića Street 112)
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.