Head of Digital Marketing
Work location: Zagreb
Museum of Illusions is the world's largest and fastest-growing museum chain with 45 locations in 27 countries and big plans for further expansion. Our original concept was launched in 2015 and quickly became a recognizable global brand and leading attraction in each city where it was launched.
Our young and motivated team is rapidly growing, and we invite you to join us in our mission to bring interactive, immersive, and fun experiences to everyone who is eager to have their mind blown.
Head of Digital Marketing Role Overview:
As the Head of Digital Marketing for our museum network, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our digital presence strategy. Your responsibilities will encompass planning, development, and overall management of our digital marketing initiatives.
- Planning, development and management of overall digital marketing strategy for the museum network
- Provide guidance and supervision for our global locations
- Lead and supervise high performing team of digital marketing experts
- Drive creation, launch, and continuous optimization of integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of online channels to create and capture demand among our target audience
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets and KPIs
- Manage multiple digital agencies
- Lead and direct the management of projects related to the websites and e-commerce
- Track and measure sales results and provide performance reports
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the same or similar job with the same or similar key responsibilities
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent knowledge of performance marketing strategy, funnel marketing, marketing models and frameworks, digital advertising
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Business Manager)
What you can expect from working with us
- Full-time salaried position with a bonus structure
- Supplementary and additional health insurance
- Paid time off, holidays included
- Opportunity to travel to other US museum locations and the European HQ
- A young, vibrant and ambitious team to work with
- A fun, exciting and industry-leading concept to manage and develop in Zagreb
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates who are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.