Position title: Copywriter
Work Location: Zagreb
Museum of Illusions is the world's largest and fastest-growing museum chain with 45 locations in 27 countries, and big plans for further expansion. Our original concept was launched in 2015 and quickly became a recognizable global brand and leading attraction in each city where it was launched.
Our young and motivated team is rapidly growing, and we invite you to join us in our mission to bring interactive, immersive, and fun experiences to everyone who is eager to have their mind blown.
What you would get to do
- Develop and maintain a consistent and engaging tone for all written content and communication in English and Croatian.
- Create captivating content for marketing campaigns, promotional materials, ads, press releases,social media channels, websites.
- Write and edit copy for a variety of museum materials, including brochures, flyers, guides, and informational displays, ensuring that the narrative aligns with the museum's brand
- Tailor messaging to resonate with diverse audiences across multiple markets.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to create and execute compelling marketing campaigns.
What you should bring along
- Proven experience as a Copywriter or similar role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in both English and Croatian, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to write copy for digital ads with enticing CTAs.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
What you can expect from working with us
- Full-time salaried position with a bonus structure
- Full medical, dental & vision
- Paid time off, holidays included
- Opportunity to travel to other US museum locations and the European HQ
- A young, vibrant and ambitious team to work with
- A fun, exciting and industry-leading concept to manage and develop in Zagreb
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.